Friday 21 September 2007

15 Days...

So I couldn't resist it any longer and had to start the countdown today. It's 15 DAYS till my WEDDING DAY!

So this weekend I am off for the weekend with my closest girlfriends, my last weekend of freedom as such, as I am spending the weekend before the wedding with my soon to be in-laws.

So, I'm off with the girls but it's more of a relaxing weekend than a hen weekend. I don't want any fuss just some quality time. We're going to the Brecon Beacons to do some horse riding, walking and to have cream teas. I'm leaving any second and just can't wait.

My calmness has lasted all week and so now I am thinking that I might broach the subject of CDD this weekend. These are my closest girlfriends and what the roadtest (see earlier) with work colleagues was all about. I've made some notes and re-read all your comments. So fingers crossed, i'll make a better job of it this time. Or I guess if the mood isn't right then I won't mention it at all. I know I've only got one chance to get this across in the right way, I don't want them to suddenly think differently about my fiance.

I've got to rush as I'm getting a lift and we're leaving any second. Keep your fingers crossed for me and also for sunshine :)

Gee x

No comments: