Tuesday 18 September 2007

Happy Weekend

So after all the panics and upsets of last week I was really surprised to have a lovely relaxing weekend. My fiance and I took some time out from wedding plans and extended family to do 'us' stuff. We didn't do much, my fiance had just got the new series of Spooks (a British spy series) so we started watching that on DVD and got hooked. We went and saw some friends on Saturday night and talked about anything except weddings!

It was just what I needed, I've got my focus back. I'm getting married to someone and it's about the longterm not just one day or some difficult conversations I may or may not have in the future. So, for today at least it's all happy and full steam ahead. I can almost start to countdown the days till my wedding!

Gee x

No comments: