Wednesday 5 September 2007

Introduction

Hi,

I'm a 25 year old woman who is about to get married! I've got the dress, the Church, (the fiance obviously) and the invitations have been sent. So a month ago my fiance said that with everything prepared we needed to talk about our future...

He cooked me a 3 course dinner (this never happens) and that's when I knew it was something serious. He has asked me to consider having a Domestic Discipline relationship which means me submitting to him as Head of the Household. I've been doing some research and have decided this is for me.

As we're only engaged at the moment we are just talking about it. We've started setting some boundaries, drawing up rules and even looking at paddles on the internet! This blog is his idea, he wants me to have somewhere to vent my feelings that he won't look at, at least to start with.

So only a month till the wedding and a whole new life...

G

No comments: